Do you want to know more about your visitors and how your content is performing? Whether you run a website for a home business or a large corporation, Google Analytics is the industry standard for tracking, analyzing, and reporting site data. Knowing how to use Google Analytics correctly will help you measure site traffic, SEO, engagement, ad revenue, and even activity on social media. This course shows you how to get set up in Google Analytics and glean insights from each of the reports. Author Brad Batesole explains how to interpret your results, create and track goals, and use options like dimensions and segments to go deeper. Each tutorial is practical and succinct, touching on the features you’ll use most in your day-to-day analytics workflow.
- Drive new business to your website.
- Identify clear actions that will improve the performance of your website.
- Use different areas of Google Analytics to generate statistics about what happens daily on your site.
- Create a simple plan of action to use Google Analytics daily to ultimately generate more business.
- Use information to increase your returns on your online digital marketing.
Google Analytics Training FAQs.
Is this course for me?
Why should I care or use this?
Is Google Analytics the best tool for me?
Does it track automatically?
I want you to implement Google Analytics, how do I begin?
How can I find out how people discover my website and keep them coming back?
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration10 week
- Skill levelintermediate
- Re-take courseN/A
Google Analytics Platform Principles
Digital Analytics Fundamentals
Mobile App Analytics Fundamentals.
Intro to Omniture and Google analytics.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings