E-Commerce – besmart UK
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the art and science of persuading your site visitors to take actions that benefit you, by making a purchase, offering a donation, or committing to some positive future action using a wide variety of techniques, including persuasive copywriting and credibility-based web design, to convert prospects into buyers.
By planning, designing, and optimizing your website to persuade, you can ensure that it will act as a more efficient sales tool.
- An increase in sales, revenues, and profits
- The generation of more leads for your sales team
- Boosting “opt-ins” to build your email list
- Reduction of customer acquisition costs
- More page views for advertising
- Engagement of more users
- A permanent improvement to conversion rates
EVALUATION & CERTIFICATION
Course Evaluation Plan for 100 Credits.
- Class Room Participation / Team Work / Presentation – 20 Credits.
- Tests & Assignments – 40 Credits.
- Online Project Execution – 40 Credits.
Criteria of performance for IDM Certification
- If >80% of Credits – Certification with Distinction Grades.
- If 60% – 80% of Credits – Certification with Passing Grades.
- If <60% of Credits – Participation Certification.
* The grading of the credits will be completely at the discretion of the faculty.
- Students 1 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration100 hour
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings