This session goes over Inbound Marketing identifying the strategic trends and demonstrating best practice with case studies
Out Comes :
Some Facts and figures about inbound marketing
- Inbound marketing costs are 61% lower per lead
- Last year 54% of companies doing inbound marketing increased their budget
- 57% of companies acquired a customer through their blog
- 62% of companies acquired a customer through LinkedIn
- 56% of websites that blogged once a month acquired a customer
- 70% of websites that blogged 2 to 3 times a week acquired a customer
- 92% of websites that blogged multiple times a day acquired a customer
- 65% of B2B websites acquired a customer through LinkedIn
- 77% of B2C websites acquired a customer through Facebook
Benefits of Inbound Marketing Training Course
- Identify your website goals and develop a cost effective plan to meet or exceed them.
- Increase website traffic and leads by using content and social media marketing best practices.
- Attracting buyers and nurturing them with relevant content and converting them to sales leads.
- Guide you to publish the right content at the right time on the right channel to get the relevant leads.
Basic Knowledge of IT & Digital Marketing
- Students 0 student
- Max Students100
- Duration40 hour
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
What is INBOUND MARKETING?
Attracting potential customers through conversion funnel
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration: 10 weekFree