Digital Marketing Certificate Course
First of all,this certificate course will enable you to understand different possibilities that the digital domain has to offer.We prefer you to keep updated with recent marketing trend .We would commit to make you develop expertise which would be in sync with the recent pattern.
What can you expect?
You would experience a confidence shift in your professional abilities to produce results in digital marketing domain.
Who should Attend?
- People who wants to be a dominators in Digital Marketing domain and demand even more from life.
- The people who love to play the role of toughest competitors in the digital domain.
- The one who wants to work good and earn even better.
- The one who would love to have good passive income sources.
- An individual who wants to standout in the crowed
Certificate Course outline
The certificate course keeps getting re designed as per current marketing trend.Digital is fast and if we want to work for this domain we need to be faster.
This is the very approach that is follow. because we understand that this the the secret to success.
Certificate course of ours is designed so as to be in tune with the recent trends.We prefer keeping our syllabus dynamic.
- Key Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Traditional v. Digital Marketing
- The Opportunity of Digital Marketing
- Characteristics of Digital Marketing
- Implications of Digital Marketing
- Market Research v. Market Reality
- Understanding your online marketplace – tools and analysis techniques
- Setting goals for digital marketing
- Competitive online strategies
- Success factors for deploying digital tools: Search engine marketing, SEO, Pay Per Click, Social Media, Online PR, Affiliate marketing and Email marketing
- Website and content strategy to create a compelling online value proposition
- Students 101 students
- Max Students1000
- Duration90 hour
- Skill levelall
- Re-take course7
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Optimization
Social media Analytics
Google Analytics Overview
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration: 10 weekFree