- An increase in sales, revenues, and profits
- The generation of more leads for your sales team
- Boosting “opt-ins” to build your email list
- Reduction of customer acquisition costs
- More page views for advertising
- Engagement of more users
- A permanent improvement to conversion rates
- logo and USP/slogan
- Intuitive navigation
- Contact information form
- The use of personas
- Persuasive, benefit-oriented copy and headlines (reflect keywords in PPC ads)
- response times for browsers and queries
- primary and secondary calls to action
- engagement devices
- product or service images—Videos
- Testimonials, credibility builders (e-seals), and risk reversers (100% guarantee)
1 Months Full Time (Approx. 100 Hrs.)
2 Months Part Time (Evening / Weekend)
EVALUATION & CERTIFICATION
Course Evaluation Plan for 100 Credits.
Criteria of performance for IDM Certification
- Class Room Participation / Team Work / Presentation - 20 Credits.
- Tests & Assignments - 40 Credits.
- Online Project Execution - 40 Credits.
* The grading of the credits will be completely at the discretion of the faculty.
- If >80% of Credits - Certification with Distinction Grades.
- If 60% - 80% of Credits - Certification with Passing Grades.
- If <60% of Credits - Participation Certification.
Only for professionals who have min 1 year of execution of projects in the area of Digital Marketing