Digital Marketing Foundation
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is the term used for the targeted, measurable, and interactive marketing of products or services using digital technologies to reach the viewers, turn them into customers, and retain them.
So, how is digital marketing different from traditional marketing?
The traditional manner of marketing involved businesses to advertise their products or services on print media, radio and television commercials, business cards, bill boards, and in many other similar ways where Internet or social media websites were not employed for advertising. Traditional marketing policies had limited customer reachability and scope of driving customers’ buying behavior.
Topics to be covered
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing 3hrs
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Analytics Overview 6hrs
Digital Marketing Certificate Course
As the digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age. The Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate students and professors in the area of Digital Marketing.
Students that plan to undertake the Google Online Marketing Challenge are encouraged to complete the Digital Marketing Course, as the skills learned in this course will help them shape their strategy for the competition, get the most out of AdWords for their business partner and help prepare them for the Google Partners AdWords Certification exams.
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How do Search Engines Work Basics of SEO Techniques Keywords Analysis
- SEO On Page Activities SEO Off Page Activities Competitor Analysis
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Google Adwords
- Google Pay-Per Click (PPC)
- Basics of Paid Search PPC / Search Marketing Key Pillars How to create Campaigns
- Keyword Research Campaign Setup Bidding and Budget
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Importance Social Channels G+ Pages, Communities Instagram, Pinterest YouTube
- Facebook, Facebook Pages, Facebook groups.
- LinkedIn, Company Page, LinkedIn Groups, Pulse, Slideshare
- Social Media Optimization
- Social media Analytics
Google Analytics Overview
- Benefits of Tracking and Analyzing Web Data Advantages of Using Google Analytics
- Add Tracking to Your Site
- Install the Google Analytics Tracking Code Verify the Google Analytics Code Installation Troubleshoot Common Problems
- How to work with your YouTube audience YouTube Ad Formats Supported
- Analytics & Insights Video Manager
- YouTube Video Dashboard